|Appearances|| Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure |
Skylanders: Swap Force
Skylanders: Cloud Patrol
|Abilities|| Bazooka Attack |
Mortar Attack Full
|Catchphrase||Locked and Loaded!|
 Promotional Backstory
Zook hails from a strange and unusual species called Bambazookers, who once lived their entire lives standing in place... until Zook discovered they could walk simply by stepping out of the mud. After that, he became a wandering hero, seeking peace, tranquility and interesting things to blow up with his hand-carved bamboo tube. Campfire songs were even written about him, although Zook would have preferred some nice haiku poetry if given a choice. Now, Zook spends his time as a Skylander, figuring he can be an even bigger hero and have even more songs written about him.
'* Statistics are placed by lowest possible stat to highest possible stat
- Hit Points: 260-520
- Speed: 43-91
- Armor: 30-60
- Critical Hit: 20-70
- Elemental Power: 25-100
 Basic Upgrades
These are the first upgrades for Zook that he comes with:
- Bazooka Attack: Press and hold the primary power button to fire Bazooka Shells that explode into shrapnel. Continue to hold down the button to extend the attack range.
- Foliage Barrier:Form a barricade made of plants to defend yourself.
 Standard Upgrades
- Hardwood Shells : Bazooka Shells and shrapnel do increased damage to your enemies.
- Fungal Bloom: The Foliage Barrier strength is increased, making it harder to destroy.
- Mortar Bomb: Launch a Mortar attack.
- Full Splinter Jacket: More shrapnel emerges from bazooka shells.
- High Velocity Shrapnel: Bazooka shrapnel has a longer attack range.
- Old Growth Bazooka: Bazooka shells and shrapnel do even more increased damage.
- Exploding Shrapnel: Bazooka shrapnel explodes on contact, damaging other enemies nearby.
 Floral Defender
- Cactus Barrier: Barrier does damage to enemies that touch it.
- Mortar of Life: Mortar attack grows a Cactus where the shell explodes
- Fightin' Foliage: Barriers and Cacti are able to knock enemies back and do damage.
- MIRV Mortar: Mortar shells explode into 3 smaller shells to damage enemies further.
- Target Lock: Hold the third attack button to bring up a targeting reticle, and press the primary power button to hit that target with a full mortar.
 In-game Quotes
- "Locked and Loaded!" -- Main Catchphrase
- "Let's lower da boom, BIG TIME!"
- "Time for da boom!"
- "Bring in da boom!"
- "Let's do this!"
- "Zook it up!"
- "Look out, the Zook's out!"
- "Hey, how you like that?"
- "Beat them bad!"
- "Heh heh, yeah!"
- "I be winnin' da fight!"
- "Ha! Ha! Better luck next time to you!"
- "Comin' through!" - When opening a gate
- "Feel the power!" - When checking Stats Info
- "Ya makin' me strong!" - When checking Stats Info
- "Great job on the name!" - When given a nickname
- "Hey, I like it!" - When given a nickname
- "Super Spring!" - When using a bounce pad
- "Dats my kinda hat!" - When putting on a hat
- "Look incredible!" - When putting on a hat
 Commercial Quotes
- "Let's go, Skylanders!"
- Ironically, Zook's species' name is a combination of bamboo and bazooker.
- One of his upgrade names (Full Splinter Jacket) is a reference to the war movie Full Metal Jacket.