|Appearances|| Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure |
Skylanders: Cloud Patrol
Skylanders: Swap Force
|Abilities|| Tongue Whap |
 Promotional Backstory
Wrecking Ball was once a tiny grub worm about to become the main ingredient in an old wizard’s cauldron of magic stew. But when he was dropped in, the wizard was shocked to see the little grub devour all of the soup and emerge from the cauldron 20 times larger and with a long, sticky tongue. The poor old wizard was even more surprised seconds later, when Wrecking Ball proceeded to swallow him whole. Eventually he ran, quite literally, into the powerful Portal Master Eon, who was intrigued by how he came to be and impressed with his unique abilities.
'* Statistics are placed by lowest possible stat to highest possible stat
- Hit Points: 270-540
- Speed: 43-91
- Armor: 24-54
- Critical Hit: 20-70
- Elemental Power: 39-89
 Basic Upgrades
These are the first upgrades for Wrecking Ball that he comes with:
- Tongue Whap: Wrecking Ball slaps enemies with his tongue.
- Forcefield Ball: Wrecking Ball rolls around in a magical ball-like forcefield.
 Standard Upgrades
- Magic Ball Control: Forcefield ball can be controlled, and does damage.
- Power Belch: Release a burp that does increased damage after eating something.
- Tongue Evolution: Wrecking Ball's tongue becomes longer and more versatile, causing more damage.
- Digestive Detonation: Wrecking Ball can charge his power belch to do more damage.
 Total Tongue
- Lightning Tongue: Wrecking Ball's Tongue Whap is faster than ever, and does even more damage.
- Tongue Grabber: Wrecking Ball can grab and pull in objects, money, and other items with his tongue.
- Tongue Supermax: Wrecking Ball's tongue is even LONGER.
 Ultimate Spinner
- Forcefield Blast: Create an explosion while in the forcefield.
- Swath of Terror: Wrecking Ball's ball is faster and does increased damage.
- It's Gotta Go Somewhere: While in the forcefield ball, release a powerful burp!
 Soulgem Attack
- Enemy Slurp: Wrecking Ball can eat smaller enemies, gaining 10 HP every time he does so.
 Wow Pow
- Disco Ball: Press attack 2 to turn Wrecking Ball's forcefield into a disco ball!
 Commercial Quotes
- "Not good!" - from The Beginning Trailer
- "Say what?" - from the Skylanders: Giants debut trailer.
 In-Game Quotes
- "Getting better and better!"
- "Looking pretty good!"
- "Now I look even cooler!" - when putting on a Hat
- "Ooh treasure, I wanna eat it!"
- "Ah! Could definitely do some damage in here!" - When opening a Magic elemental gate.
- "I'm on a roll!"
- "You got wrecked!"
- "Sure, I can roll with that!"
- "I dig the new name!" - When given a nickname
- In the Skylanders: The Beginning and Skylanders: Giants debut commercial, Wrecking Ball speaks with a much deeper voice than he does in-game.
- Wrecking Ball, Swarm, and Bumble Blast are the only bug-related Skylanders.
- Eon was the one who gave Wrecking Ball his name after he wrecked several of the Portal Master's statues.
- Despite being a grub worm, Wrecking Ball does not resemble neither. Then again, he was also magically corrupted.
- His catchphrase is a play on "Rock-N-Roll" which just happens to be Bash's catchphrase.
- While using his Wow-Pow ability, disco music can be heard.
- When given the Wow-Pow upgrade, Wrecking Ball's bottom two canines become larger.
- His toy form shows this upgrade
- His name, wrecking ball, is also the general name of a large, steel ball used for wrecking buildings and other large architectures.
- His original toy design showed that Wrecking Ball was originally going to be an Air Skylander, but the idea was scrapped.