|Appearances|| Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure |
Skylanders: Cloud Patrol
Skylanders: Swap Force
|Abilities|| Sonic Roar |
|Catchphrase||Full Scream Ahead!|
 Promotional Backstory
Long ago, Sonic Boom took refuge high atop a mountain peak in the far reaches of Skylands, hoping to keep her griffin hatchlings safe. But despite her precautions, a devious wizard tracked her down and placed a wicked curse on the griffin eggs. Once hatched, the young hatchlings can live for only mere moments before they magically return to their shells... only to be hatched again in an endless cycle. Wanting to prevent such evil from happening to others, Sonic Boom joined the Skylanders and has trained her young to defend Skylands each time they are hatched.
Sonic Boom has no known relationships with anyone in particular.
'* Statistics are placed by lowest possible stat to highest possible stat
- Hit Points: 280-560
- Speed: 50-98
- Armor: 18-48
- Critical Hit: 30-80
- Elemental Power: 39-89
 Basic Upgrades
These are the first upgrades for Sonic Boom that she comes with:
- Roar: Sonic Boom releases an almighty roar from her mouth.
- Egg Toss: Sonic Boom can spit out feisty, small, baby griffins that fight alongside her!
 Standard Upgrades
- Loudmouth: Sonic Boom's roar is louder, so it causes more damage.
- Let There Be Flight: Sonic Boom can now fly.
- Ride of the Valkyries: Now, babies can fly! Increased speed and armor while flying.
- Three's a Crowd: Sonic Boom can spit out up to three babies at a time.
 Medea Griffin
- Sunny Side Up: Sonic Boom releases all three eggs at once, and they hatch with such force, they knock back enemies.
- Sibling Rivalry: Sonic Boom can now have up to four babies active at once.
- Terrible Twos: Sonic Boom's babies hatch fully grown, and attack much more voraciously than before.
 Siren Griffin
- Echolocation: Whatever Sonic Boom's roar attack hits, it bounces off of, continuing to expand on impact with other items.
- Egg Shocker: When Sonic Boom roars at unhatched eggs, it produces a major shockwave.
- More Boom!: Hold down the primary attack button and release to release the loudest boom yet!
- Resonant Frequency: If Sonic Boom roars at babies, they roar too.
- Super Baby!: Combine Sonic Boom's babies into once invincible super baby!
 In-game Quotes
- "Full Scream Ahead!" -- Main Catchphrase
- "Feathers of fury!"
- "Let's go!"
- "Protect and soar!" -- When using Wow Pow Upgrade
- "Spreading my wings!" -- Checking statistical screen
- "Not bad." -- Checking statistical screen
- "Ooh, this should stop the windchill!" -- When given a hat
- "Different, but I like it!" -- When given a hat
- "Sounds good to me!" -- When given a nickname
- "I like the way that sounds!" -- When given a nickname
- "Time for battle!"
- "Breaking the barrier!"
- "Boom!" - When upgrading
- "Super Sonic!" - When upgrading
 Commercial Quotes
Sonic Boom, nor any other Air Element Skylander (excluding Jet-Vac) has ever appeared in any commercials.
- If left in idle with her babies, Sonic Boom and her young will quietly squawk to one another.
- According to ancient folklore, after a griffin has one mate, they do not have another. If Sonic Boom's previous mate (most presumably the father of her 3-4 hatchlings) is dead, or has left her, it is most likely Sonic Boom would never choose another mate.
- Sonic Boom and Jet-Vac share two of the same quotes: "Soaring to new heights!" and "Feathers of fury!"
- In Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure, Sonic Boom is often mistaken for a male due to the fact she did not have an English voice.
* Alternately, Sonic Boom was also often stated as a dragon by people unfamiliar with griffins.