|Appearances|| Skylanders: Giants |
Skylanders: Lightning Rod Faces the Cyclops Queen
Skylanders: Swap Force
|Abilities|| Potion Lob |
Puddle of Pain
|Catchphrase||The Motion of the Potion!|
 Promotional Backstory
Nobody is quite sure who Pop Fizz was before he became an alchemist, least of all Pop Fizz himself. After many years of experimenting with magical potions, his appearance has changed quite significantly. In fact, no one even knows his original color. But it's widely known that he is a little crazy, his experiments are reckless, and the accidents they cause are too numerous to measure. Understandably, he has had a difficult time finding lab partners, or anyone that even wants to be near him. In hopes of making himself more appealing to others, he attempted to create the most effective charm potion ever – but that just turned him into a big, wild, berserker. Or maybe that’s just how he saw the potion working in the first place...
'* Statistics are placed by lowest possible stat to highest possible stat
- Hit Points: 270-540
- Speed: 43-91
- Armor: 18-48
- Critical Hit: 30-80
- Elemental Power: 25-100
 Basic Upgrades
These are the first upgrades for Pop Fizz that he comes with:
- Potion Lab: Press the primary attack button to lob Pop Fizz's currently selected potion.
- Beast Form: Press the secondary attack button to have Pop Fizz drink his potion and grow into his large beast form.
 Standard Upgrades
- New Concoctions: Press the tertiary attack button to switch between Pop Fizz's default potion and a new purple potion that creates minions.
- Puddle of Pain: Pop Fizz can use a new poison potion that leaves puddles on the ground that cause damage to enemies that walk over them.
- Raging Beast: All beast form attacks do additional damage.
- Dexterous Delivery: Pop Fizz can grab and lob potions much faster.
 Best of the Beast!
- More Beast!: The beast form meter drains slower and reloads faster.
- Berserker Beast: In beast form, damaging enemies increases the beast form meter.
- Mutant Beast: In beast form, press the tertiary attack button to launch a different attack depending on what potion Pop Fizz has active.
 Mad Scientist
- Master Chemist: All potions do increased damage and have better effects.
- Mixologist: Mix the effects of different potions for new effects.
- All In: Hold the primary attack button, hold, then release to lob three different potions all at once
 Soulgem Attack
- Shake It!: Repeatedly press the tertiary attack button to shake up any potion and have it explode.
 Wow Pow
Pop Fizz does not yet possess a Wow-Pow due to not having a series 2 counterpart yet.
 Commercial Quotes
- "Did you see Jet-Vac against those fire minions? He was all like breh breh breh with his jet-pack thingy, and they were all like, oooh!" Drinks soda and changes to beast form --Extended Skylanders: Tall Tales trailer
- "No way! It's how I keep my edge, it's soda-licious!" Changes back to normal form "Plus, it, uh, gives me powers..." -- Skylanders: Tall Tales trailer
- "I once heard that they are so big, they can pull in ISLANDS with their hands! They're just like, 'Oh, look at that island! I'm gonna pull it closer because, you know, I'M A GIANT, no biggie." -- Skylanders Tall Tales trailer
- "That's it, I'm quitting the soda." -- Skylanders Tall Tales commercial
- "Eh, party's over..." -- Skylanders Tall Tales commercial
- "ARE YOU OKAY?" -- Skylanders Giants Promotional trailer
- "You burned your behind?" -- Skylanders Giants Promotional trailer
- "Whoa, they're huge!" -- Skylanders Giants Promotional trailer
- "DON'T LEAVE ME HERE WITH HIM! Look at his eyes!" -- "Face Off" commercial
- "So, explain it to me again--why are we hiding?" -- "Easter Surprise" commercial
- "They're here!" -- "Easter Surprise" commercial
 In-Game Quotes
- "The Motion of the Potion!"
- "How's this?"
- "Don't try this at home, kids!"
- "Success is my middle name!"
- "My potion has punch!"
- "My juice is Loose!"
- "Shake and break!"
- "Drink up!"
- "Bottoms up!"
- "Shake it up!"
- "Here you go!"
- "Take that!"
- "Mixing up the mayhem!"
- "The potion is in motion!"
- "What happened?" - after changing back from beast form
- "What a rush!" - after beast form
- "Ah, that's better." - after beast form
- "Wow!" after using his Soul Gem power, Shake It Up
- "Up high!" - Using a bounce pad
- "Springy!" - Using a bounce pad
- "Whoa!I was very big there for a second!" - Leveled up
- "I like it!" - Leveled up
- "So good to be in here!" - after finding Magic Elemental Gate
- "Open! Open! Open!" - opening a door
- "Oh yeah, this is the good stuff right here." - opening a treasure chest
- "Yes, yes, very good!" - opening a treasure chest
- "Ooh, look at all these numbers!" - when checking stats
- "Oh, now that's strong!" - when checking stats
- "Very exciting to put on this hat!" - when given a hat
- "Hey, this hat matches my bottle!" - when given a hat
- "Very interesting, this name you chose. - when given a nickname
- "I like this new name!" - when given a nickname
- His catchphrase is a play on the saying, "The Motion of the Ocean".
- Pop Fizz looks quite different from Trigger Happy despite both being a gremlin. This could be because of his experimenting with potions on himself.
- His developmental name was Alchemist, which is also the name of a classic Spyro character.
- Pop Fizz is Alex Ness's personal favorite Skylander in Giants (Alex Ness is the Chief-of-Staff in the development of Skylanders).
- LightCore Pop Fizz's beaker appears much larger than that of his regular counterpart's.
- His name is possibly a pun on Pop Quiz or the sound a soda makes when you open it.
- The magic elemental symbol is on his backpack.
- Pop Fizz is voiced by Bobcat Goldthwait who also did the voice of Pain in Disney's Hercules, as well as other voice-over works.
- Pop Fizz was the first Skylander to have Pop in his name, the second will be Pop Thorn.