|Appearances|| Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure|
Skylanders: Cloud Patrol
Skylanders: Swap Force
|Catchphrase||Any Last Wishes?|
 Promotional Backstory
Ninjini was the most renowned magical ninja from ancient times, long before the Arkeyans rose to power. But a dark sorceress, who was jealous of Ninjini's skill as a warrior, trapped her within an enchanted bottle to be imprisoned for all of eternity. Time stretched on, yet Ninjini remained steadfast and determined to escape - even mastering the dual sword technique within the solitude of her bottle. Over the years, her strength continued to grow until alas, through sheer force of will, she broke free! From that moment on, Ninjini made it her mission to help those in need as one of the first Skylanders, always carrying that enchanted bottle as a reminder of her own resilience.
Ninjini has no known relationships with anyone in particular.
'* Statistics are placed by lowest possible stat to highest possible stat
- Hit Points: 410-820
- Speed: 60-108
- Armor: 48-78
- Critical Hit: 80-130
- Elemental Power: 25-100
 Basic Upgrades
These are the first upgrades for Ninjini that she comes with:
- Wishblades: Press the primary attack button to hack and slash at enemies with Ninjini's dual swords.
- Bottle Blast: Press the secondary attack button to retreat into Ninjini's bottle. Press it again or wait until time runs out to pop out and damage nearby foes.
 Standard Upgrades
- Surrealistic Spheres: Press the tertiary attack button to launch magical orbs at enemies.
- Abra-Ca-STAB-Bra: Wishblades do increased damage.
- Juggling Act: Hold the tertiary attack button to summon up to three orbs.
- Bottle Rockets: While inside her bottle, press the primary attack button to launch rockets at foes.
 Swords of Might
- Wishblade Combos: Press the primary attack button, press it again, hold the secondary attack button for Fling Blade. Press the primary attack button, press it again, hold the tertiary attack button for Enchanted Blade.
- Wishbladesplosion: Hold the primary attack button to charge up an explosion of magic from Ninjini's swords.
- Ultimate Wishblades: Wishblades do maximum damage.
 Ancient Djinn Magic
- Super Surrealistic Spheres: Increased range and damage on Surrealistic Spheres.
- Ultimate Bottle Rockets: Ninjini's Bottle Rockets have a wider range and do increased damage as well as fly faster.
- Buy a Better Bottle: Ninjini's bottle is stronger and moves faster.
- Dazzling Enchantment: Press the tertiary attack button while inside Ninjini's bottle to release clouds of pink smoke that temporarily stun enemies.
- Ninjini has no wow-pow.
 In-game Quotes
- "Any Last Wishes?" -- Main Catchphrase
- "I foresaw this outcome!"
- "Sweet success!"
- "Reveal your secrets!"
- "My blades serve me well!"
- "I have granted you defeat!"
- "You wish you could beat me!"
- "Mm, yes." - When opening a treasure chest
- "My strength is within!" - When Leveled up
- "My power grows!" - When Leveled up
- "My path lies ahead!" - When opening a gate
- "Make way!" - When opening a gate
- "Impressive powers!" - When checking Stats Info
- "Such strength!" - When checking Stats Info
- "I couldn't wish for a better name." - When given a nickname
- "You've granted me a fantastic name." - When given a nickname
- "Oh Yeah!" - When attacking with fling blade
- "Ah, riches." - When opening a treasure chest
 Commercial Quotes
Ninjini has no commercially used lines.
- Ninjini is the only female Giant.
- She is also the first female Magic Skylander.
- Her name is a cross between Ninja and Genie, but appears Ninjini.
- When she released her Dazzling Enchantment attack, she hums or sings.
- She has the lowest HP stat out of all of the Giants, but the highest critical hit stat.
- When she wins PVP matches, she appears to belly dance slightly.
- On the PVP arena Lockdown Islands, if she wins, there is a glitch where she will be forced to the left slightly. This is probably due to her height.
- She appears taller than the other Giants.
- The Magic elemental symbol is on her belt.
- She has a counterpart called Scarlet Ninjini. She is colored in reverse (her hair purple and clothes red, while Ninjini has red hair and purple clothing).
- She speaks with a slight echo in her voice.
- It is likely she is either the second eldest or the eldest of the Giants, as her backstory states she was stuck in her bottle for a very long time. And one of her upgrade paths says Ancient Djinn Magic, probably referencing this.
- However, Tree Rex could be older, as he was a tree before his corruption and he could have been alive for hundreds of years before the factory runoff mutated him.
- Stealth Elf is also a ninja. Stealth Elf also wears her hair in a similar fashion, although it isn't a ponytail, but a braid.
- Some of the purple on her clothing is the exact same shade of purple as Spyro.
- She is the only giant to not leave a trail of prints behind her.
- This is due to her floating on a genie tail rather than using feet.
- This also causes her to resemble Lightning Rod and Hex, as both float instead of walk. However, Hex has feet (and can walk if she wants to).
- Ninjini bears resemblance to Hex, as both are types of sorceresses, and it was somebody else's evildoing that caused them to gain some of their powers. Both are also Elves.
This page has been accessed 623 times.