|Appearances|| Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure |
Skylanders: Cloud Patrol
Skylanders: Lightning Rod Faces the Cyclops Queen
Skylanders: Swap Force
|Abilities|| Eldritch Beam |
Conjure Exploding Double
Summon Magic Bomb
Arcane Eldritch Beam
 Promotional Backstory
Double Trouble was an adept spellcaster. On an expedition to find exotic ingredients for his potions, he traveled in search of a rare lily that was said to multiply the power of any spell. So thrilled was he when he found it, Double Trouble instantly ate the plant and performed a spell. Suddenly, there was a loud pop… then another… and another – until Double Trouble was surrounded by exact copies of himself. As it turned out, he had misunderstood the details about exactly what would multiply. But it didn’t matter, for he quickly realized the clones were delightful companions… never mind that they were only half his size and would explode on contact.
'* Statistics are placed by lowest possible stat to highest possible stat
- Hit Points: 250-500
- Speed: 35-83
- Armor: 18-48
- Critical Hit: 50-100
- Elemental Power: 32-82
 Basic Upgrades
These are the first upgrades for Double Trouble that he comes with:
- Eldritch Beam: Double Trouble fires a beam of energy from his staff.
- Conjure Exploding Double: Double Trouble casts a spell that will conjure an exploding double of himself.
 Standard Upgrades
- Arcane Edlritch Beam: Double Trouble's Eldritch Beam is more powerful.
- Conjure Unstable Double: Double Trouble's Doubles do increased damage.
- Summon Magic Bomb: Double Trouble can summon a magical explosion.
- Advanced Construct Techniques: Double Trouble can have up to three doubles out at any given time.
- Extended Eldritch Beam: Double Trouble's Eldritch Beam has a wider range and is stronger.
- Magical Cataclysm: Magical Bombs do increased damage.
- Magic Armageddon: Double Trouble can summon as many magical bombs in a row as he likes.
- Imbue Construct: If you zap an exploding double with Double Trouble's Eldritch Beam, it'll increase in size and be able to attack a wider range with more damage.
- Rocket-Powered Doubles: Doubles launch themselves at enemies like rockets for more damage.
- Spirit Construct: Doubles form automatically when enemies are defeated.
 Soulgem Attack
- Waterwalker: Double Trouble can float over water.
 Wow Pow
- Triple Trouble!: Edlritch Beam splits off into three when it locks onto an enemy.
 Commercial Quotes
Double Trouble has never appeared with a speaking role in any commercial.
 In-Game Quotes
- "Boom Shock-a-laka!"
- "Booga ooga!"
- "Ooga booga booga boo!"
- "Ooga booga lookin' gooda!"
- "Ooga booga looks goodooga!"
- "Ooga booga oh yeah!"
- "Oogaba booga, oogaba booga, oogaba booga, oogaba booga, oogaba go!"
- "Ooga booga booga!"
- "Ha ooga good!"
- "Booga alright!" - checking stats
- "Ooga? Ok booga!" - given a nickname
- "Ooga booga like it!" - given a nickname
- "Ooga booga up!" - using a bounce pad
- "Booga!" - using a bounce pad
- "Booga boo!" - using a bounce pad
- "Ooga treasure." - opening a treasure chest
- "Open booga." - opening a door
- "Ooga ooga comin' throughga!" - opening a door
- "Eldritch" means "weird and sinister or ghostly". I.E., the eldritch howl of the wolf.
- "Arcane" means mysterious or strange. I.E., modern technology and its arcane fundamentals.
- Double Trouble has a 'G' in every in-game quote except his catchphrase.
- Though he commonly uses a gibberish "ooga-booga", he combines this with real words. Such as:
- Good / "Gooda", "goodooga"
- Through / "Throughga"
- Double Trouble's mask blinks. This means he is made out of the mask. His feathers could be part of his head or attached to the mask itself.
- "Boom Shock-A-Locka" is part of a song.