|Appearances|| Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure |
Skylanders: Cloud Patrol
Skylanders: The Machine of Doom
Skylanders: Swap Force
|Abilities|| Dynamite Toss |
Triple Bundle Dynamite
|Catchphrase||Bring the Boom!|
 Promotional Backstory
As a young troll, Boomer loved to blow things up -- particularly sheep. Later, he was drafted into the troll army, where they gave him LOTS of things to blow up. However, Boomer soon realized the sole mission of the army was war and conquest. Even though he was a troll, these things didn't interest him. So he left the trolls after saving a town from being destroyed by them. Not long after, he was invited to be a Skylander -- the only troll ever to win such an honor. Now he uses his explosive skills to fight evil... much to the relief of sheep everywhere.
'* Statistics are placed by lowest possible stat to highest possible stat
- Hit Points: 230-460
- Speed: 35-83
- Armor: 18-48
- Critical Hit: 50-100
- Elemental Power: 39-89
 Basic Upgrades
These are the first upgrades for Boomer that he comes with:
- Dynamite Toss: Hurl troll-grade dynamite sticks!
- Troll Smash: Smash the ground with such impact that enemies are knocked back from the furious shockwave of power.
 Standard Upgrades
- Dynamite Fuse Fake-Out: Dynamite does increased damage. Hold down your primary power button to delay the explosion.
- Bash Smash: Smash does increased damage and knocks enemies back further.
- Troll Bomb: Place a Troll Bomb.
- Triple Bundle Dynamite: Dynamite does even more increased damage.
 Demolition Troll
- Bomblastic: Troll Bombs have bigger explosions and do increased damage.
- Troll Bombs Away: You can have six Troll Bombs active at once!
- An Accident Waiting to Happen: Throw 3 extra sticks of dynamite at once.
 Clobber Troll
- Havoc Smash: Smash does even more increased damage.
- Stupification: Smash stuns enemies.
- Megaton Charged Super Smash: Charge up the Smash attack, then release to do maximum damage.
- Troll Bomb Boot: Troll Bombs can be kicked at enemies.
- Boomer has no Wow-Pow due to having only been released once.
 In-game Quotes
- "Bring the Boom!"
- "Feel the Boom!"
- "You got blowed up!"
- "Can't stop the Boom!"
- "Ba-ba-ba-boom Boom Boom!"
- "Boom boom buh-boom!"
- "Haha! Boom!"
- "Blow it up!"
- "Blastin' through!"
- "Boom-ba-ba-boom woohoo!"
- "Big bang boom!"
- "Yeah! Boomer likes it!"
- "Bringin' the boom!" --heading into an Tech Elemental Zone
- "Is that good? I can't count!" --Checking Statistics
- "One, two, boom!" --Checking Statistics
- "Badaboom!" --Wearing a hat
- "Nice! I'm a little less ugly." --Putting on a hat
- "Is that how you spell 'Boomer'?" --Given a nickname
- "That name is dynamite!" --Given a nickname
 Commercial Quotes
- "I couldn't hear ya, 'cause it got BLOWED UP!"
- "Ah, he's so money!" --Trigger Happy TV spot
- "He smashes, she slashes." - taken from the Stealth Elf/Stump Smash TV spot
- "That's one angry log!" --Tag team TV spot
- Boomer, Trigger Happy, and Sprocket are the only Tech Skylanders who aren't robotic.
- Producer Michael Graham stated that Boomer had cybernetic arms and legs due to an accident. 
- In the Skylanders TV Commercials, Boomer talks with a New Jersey accent.
- His commercial voice is similar to Terrafin's voice.
- The iris and pupil in Boomer's right eye is bigger than his left eye.
- As revealed from an 2012 interview, Boomer's "Big Year" will be 2013, hinting that the third Skylanders installment, Skylanders: Swap Force will possibly have a storyline revolving around him or he will get a remake..
- Despite this, Boomer does not have a series 2 counterpart releasing for Swap Force.
- However, he did get a St. Patrick's day counterpart for that year.
- Boomer is one of the original Skylanders who did not receive a Series 2 (The others being: Voodood, Ghost Roaster, Sunburn, Dino-Rang, Wham-Shell and Warnado (Although Wham-Shell and Warnado did get lightcore versions in Skylanders SWAP Force.)
- Boomer resembles Dr. Teeth and Crazy Harry from The Muppets.
- Boomer is one of the few Skylanders to have "Boom" in his name (others include Sonic Boom, Boom Jet and Shroomboom)